Beautyfest ASIA 2018


YEAAAAH

Finally it's over.

This event conduct at the 16th - 18th of March 2018.

This is the biggest beauty event here and my first beauty event I went to :)

I'm soooo happy knowing this event and be able to come to all three days, hahaha.

This event was really great for all the beauty enthusiast, they have exhibition for all the beauty products from many brands, talk show, make up demo, make up class, meet n greet with the beauty creator from local and international. They also hold a beauty awards night for all the beauty creators and also brands in the make up industry.

To attend this event we have to buy our ticket, I bought the Very Important Beaut(VIB) enthusiast, the price for early entry is IDR 349,000.

I really happy about this event, I'll post the detail per day on my next post :))

xoxo,
Linda  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!