First time to Yogyakarta

Yeaah finally I've been to Jogja ๐Ÿ˜€ it was embarrassing when people know that I've been to many places in Indonesia but never been to Jogja yet. Well, never too late to visit this City tho hehe. 
So the story begin when I decide to do a Java tour trip for Lebaran holiday using Motorbike, yes motorbike all around from West Java to East Jawa. Btw, I'm not the one who ride the bike, I just sit on the back seat haha. 
In this trip, Jogja was the first stop, we ride from Bandung in the morning and arrive Jogja at night, it takes 13 hours ride more or less. It's a long ride because it was a takbiran day and of course because of me, I ask to stop for rest too many times I guess hehe. This is my first long ride using bike, so this is like shock therapy for me but it was fun.
The day after we arrive, we go to do a little city tour, first stop we eat at Gudeg Jogja Yu Djum, Gudeg is the typical food from Jogja, people said we should eat Gudeg when in Jogja.
After that we walk around the city to the famous Malioboro Street, but that day the street very quite because of the Lebaran day. And then we walk to the Stasiun kereta and to Tugu Yogyakarta. This just a short walk and taking picture at some cute spot.
At noon we ride to Borobudur temple, it takes around 1 hour riding from the city to Borobudur. This temple was so big and very famous of course, it's still crowded even in Lebaran day. They provide a tour guide for those who want to know about the history about this temple. Also not a long visit, just walk to many side on this temple and taking picture like always ๐Ÿ˜Š.
On the way to exit the temple area, they got a looooong market labirin, I named it like that because it was so long, so many shop there, we can buy gift or souvenir from Jogja here.
This is just my first time to Jogja, I just visit very little of many beautiful places in Jogja.
I'm sure I'll be back again to Jogja ๐Ÿ˜‰



Me eating Gudeg at Gudeg Yu Djum

Me on the famous Malioboro street


Jogja street art near train station



Train station

Tugu Yogyakarta









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!