Shampoo and Conditioner from Larose Rouge

I got so many question because I dye and bleach  my hair many time, ask if it must be have dry, broken, damaged and hairfall problem.
Yes, it's dry, of course, because the original pigment has been broken but can be overcome with good treatment.
Now I just tried and really like the results of the shampoo and conditioner from Larose Rouge
I'll show you the video below, in the video my hair only uses shampoo and conditioner, I don't use any other product or do any styling, I'm also surprised that I can be as soft as it is, I don't even use anything anymore 😍


Here are 2 products that I used:
  • Blue Larose Shampoo (nano cleansing scalp), the first impression is really have a good smell, very fragrant, like perfume, and this can cleanse the head, so an oily and dandruff scalp can immediately very clean.
  • Larose pink conditioner (repair damaged hair), this is what makes my hair smooth, shiny and healthy. Even so there is no impression of limp in the hair.
How to use it just like a normal shampoo and conditioner and for best results use water with normal temperature instead of warm water.

This Japan product retail in Indonesia with price IDR 150,000 for 1 set of shampoo and conditioner, you can get it on Perfect Beauty ID

Thank you for reading, I'll see you again on my next post.
xoxo,
lindoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!