My 2nd visit to Meomi Cat Cafe Singapore

This post actually a little throwback to a week ago when I went to Singapore.

I have a little business there and get a chance to go to this cute cat cafe, Meomi Cat Cafe, it located on 668 North Bridge Road, Singapore.

This was my second visit to this cute cafe, where you can play with seven cute cats. But on my first visit, just after leaving Singapore my phone error and all the picts I taken gone :(( well shit happen, I was so upset but yeah what to do. Just looking for another time to visit them again.

Now I got a chance to visit this cute cafe again :) like what I mention before, we can play with seven cute cats here. We can also order snacks and drinks when you are there. Don't worry the kitty won't be interested to your food or drink.

This cafe have some rules for the visitors, you can take picture but don't carry the cat, don't hurt them, don't bring the cats home haha.
In this visit I take the the combo package SGD 19 I can play with cats 1,5 hours, eat oreo cheesecake and drink ice chocolate.

I like this cafe so much, all the area are clean, they have many cute accessories, the food the drinks was enak and the owner very friendly. 

Because I went to this cafe only by myself so sorry if all the pictures mostly selfie picture with the cats hehe.

This is Oreo, she is American short hair cat, she is funny, chubby but very active ๐Ÿ˜š
This is Coo, she is I don't know what type of cat haha, but she is very big and she can be bigger. She is the only one very manja and kind to visitor ๐Ÿ˜
This is Junior, his face always like that, chubby, very cute also ๐Ÿ˜š
This Mario, he is Coo's boyfriend haha, he got shorts leg, he just like corgi cat, very cute, all the cats are cute ๐Ÿ˜š
This is Frowny, I don't know what type is this haha. But she just woke up just maybe 10 minutes before I leave, that's okay we still can take a selfie hehe
This is Luna, she slept on her tent hihi, isn't it cute?  ๐Ÿ˜Œ
They have one more cat, Curly, but I don't get a chance to take a picture of him because he sleep terus hehe.
Sorry if I misspelled the name or get the gender cat wrong ✌๐Ÿผ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!