Beautyfest Asia 2018 DAY 1



Because I bought the early entry tickets I have to come at the Day 1, because it only can change to the three day pass on this day.
And it's Friday, so I came after work and change my ticket to my three day pass, it's paper bracelet with bar code on it.
All the Very Important Beauty(VIB) enthusiast got the goodie bag from the event, here it is


I'm coming here today to see one of my favorite beauty influencer Janine Intansari. But I can't stay long this day so I just took some photos with her.





I love her so much, she is very humble, kind, positive, I don't know she just good and I love her. People say we look alike, I don't feel like looks like her but anyway I'm very happy if people say I look a like my favorite make up influencer tho :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!