Preparation for Bali Trip with Mirabella Cosmetics and Dandanku Store

Hellooo everyone!
I just won a beauty competition and the prize is GO TO BALI for free.. yeaaahhh...
What is it?
How?
Let me tell you the detail about that in this post ๐Ÿ˜†
So, last October and November Dandanku store and Mirabella cosmetics made an Instagram competition with grand prize go to Bali.
Dandanku store is a store that sell cosmetics and also any other personal care. This store usually located in greater Jakarta, like Bekasi, Depok, Tangerang, Bogor.
Mirabella is one of local makeup brand in Indonesia, with very good quality and affordable price ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Together they made this Instagram competition, the rules are the participant buy Mirabella lipmatte series in Dandanku store. And then we post picture using the lip matte in our Instagram feed with also the receipt from Dandanku store.
Aaand on December they announce the winners and I’m one of them ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
So next Monday to Wednesday 29 - 31 January 2018, me and the other winners will go to Bali yeaaaaahhhh...

Here’s the pretty lippies from Mirabella cosmetics.
This is how I apply Mirabella Matte Expert  no 05
This is how Mirabella Matte Expert  No 05 on my lip
This is how I apply Mirabella Colorfix no 74
This is how Mirabella Colorfix no 74 on my lip
This is how I apply Mirabella Colorfix no 73
This is how Mirabella Colorfix no 73 on my lip
 All the lippies are very smooth on my lips, it has a good texture and really make our lip looks pretty and also moist. I love this product so so  much.



I really excited about our trip to Bali next Monday, hope everything will run well.

We will have makeup competition, beauty class, go shopping and also visit some tourist attraction in Bali.


All the activities I'm sure will be very fun and I will have so much fun there.


 
And I will post our activities in this trip again on my next post.
xoxo,


lindoyy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!