Recent visit to Sepa Island, Jakarta

I never been to Seribu Island before haha, as a person who lived in Jakarta this is so sad. People was like "what?! you never been to Seribu island?" Hahaha.
So when (20-21 May 2017) there's a short dive trip to this pretty island, I join yeaaah.

It's been a long time maybe around six months from my last dive, so this was like my refresh dive trip so I don't forget how to dive.

It was a fun dive trip, the island very pretty, the beach has pretty white sands, the resort was good and clean. 

This is my first time diving in Seribu island, people said this is the best spot compare to the other island. But for me the visibility is bad compare to the East Indonesia dive spot hehe.

Over all this is a fun dive trip, everything went well, meeting new friends who love diving too, it feels amazing when you can meet people who have same interest with you right? thanks to Gelembung Samudera who conduct this trip :) 


 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!