Pancasila Birthday

As we are Indonesian, we have new holiday called "hari lahir Pancasila" on June 1st.

In the beginning I don't have any plan to spent this day off, so I just woke up, shower and play with make up. Make up is one of my hobbies and that morning I just play with my makeup to join instagram contest haha. I really enjoying that even though I never get a prize yet, but when I enjoy doing it I don't care if I get the prize or not hehe.

When I playin with my make up, suddenly my boy bff(Iyus)in this picture(the one with beard of course not the baby boy) call me and ask for video call, I said okay but he'll see my room full of make up tools, and then we switch to video call. We talk for a couples minutes and theeen my girl bff(Rya) come up on the screen haha. So Iyus came to the Rya's house to visit her and her baby and then they call me. I was screaming and ask them to come to my place haha. We are bff since high school, 13 years ago. Rya is a teacher, Iyus is an army, so it's a very rare chance to meet up with this guy.

So here we are end up in Ta wan restaurant for lunch, with my face full of make up haha. Short meeting but it was quality time for us to have lunch together, to share our stories and give support to each other. Love ya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!