Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

 

Hi guys,

I want to share to you my new fav suncreen from Jellys,

Pure Face Sunscreen cream.

This one is one of the best sunscreen I have ever tried, with main ingredients  :

🍋Snail Mucin
🍋Aloe Vera
🍋 Honey

Other than protect our skin from UV light with the SPF 50 PA+++, this also have other benefits :
🍋Sun Protection
🍋Brightening
🍋Anti Aging
🍋Soften Texture

And don't worry this product safe for your skin, because it's already
🍋BPOM
🍋FDA Approved
🍋GMP Quality

I'm loving this product so much, lightweight, no white cast and protect the skin so good!


 


#PutihDenganAman #JellysFlawlessProtection

 

Thank you for reading my review,

xoxo,

Lindoyy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

How to beat the Sun!!