Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2


I'm not too much if I dress like that for the Beauty Awards right? haha
They already posting this on their social media site for us to follow 
So I just follow their style instruction :))

I don't care if some people will think I'm too much, because I really enjoy dress up for this event.

Here's me having fun with beautiful people at the Beauty Awards night









Beauty Awards 2018 Winner List

Breakout Creator of the Year : Tasya Farasya
Foundation of the Year : Estee Lauder
Eye Brow Makeup Creator of the Year : Maybelline
Eye Cosmetic of the Year : Urban Decay
Lipstick of the Year : BLP Beauty
Male Brand of the Year : Ponds Men
Makeup Artist of the Year : Husein Yunior
Inspiring Figure of the Year : Susi Pudjiastuti
Hair Stylist of the Year : Andreas Zhu
Skin Care of the Year : Laneige
Body Care of the Year : Loccitane
Beauty Clinic or Beauty Bar of the Year : Dandelion
Local Brand of the Year : Wardah 
Model of the Year : Hayati Azis
Packaging of the Year : Benefit
Innovator of the Year : Rollover Reaction
Beauty Retailer of the Year : Sephora
Reader's Choice Awards : YSL 
Beauty Creator of the Year : Rachel Goddard


Day 3 photos on the next post.

xoxo,
lindoyy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!