Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 1

Yeah I made post from Day 2 become two part hehe, part 1 is when I come in the morning until afternoon to visit some booth and meet with one of my favorite beauty creator Inivindy.

this is me before I got free hair styling in tresemme booth :)


this is my hair after hair styling :)) so pretty, love it



me at Lakme booth and I got free sample size foundation :)

at the Garnier booth with the cute pinky bear 


me with Inivindy



She is very talented makeup artist, I love her creation and also humble and funny lady. And people also said we are look alike hahaha, yeah we look alike at the tooth part hehehe.
After meet her I go home and get ready for the Beauty Awards night.
See more photos from beauty Awards night on my next post.

xoxo,
Lindoyy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautyfest ASIA 2018 DAY 2 part 2

Jellys Sunscreen Cream SPF 50 PA+++ Review

How to beat the Sun!!